In each of these devices, the built-in assistant can respond to a. You can check the weather, play music, control your smart home, search the web and more. If that sounds appealing and you're ready to pick one, filtering through all of your options can feel intimidating. We can help.
- : Google's original $100 smart speaker has only gotten better over time and offers a nice balance of sound quality and price.
- : All of the smarts of the original are packed into this tiny $50 fabric-covered puck. It sounds surprisingly good for its size and can send music to your own setup over Bluetooth.
- : Google Assistant gets loud with the $300 Max. It's the same set of voice-enabled features with a much bigger speaker capable of fuller sound.
While picking between those three is easy enough depending on your budget and desire for booming music, the choice gets more complicated when you take third-party speakers into account. Google Assistant is now built into a wide variety of third-party speakers from companies like added Sonos support for Google Assistant after promising the update for years and Bose is now .and . The just
- (formerly the Google Home Hub): We think this one is . It's affordable at $130 and cute and has a great ambient light sensor that adapts the screen to make family pictures look like actual photos in a frame. It only has a 7-inch screen, but it's right in that glanceability sweet spot, and small enough to blend into any room.
- : At $230, the Nest Hub Max is a bigger, better-sounding Nest Hub that adds a camera into the mix. Along with placing video calls, the camera lets you keep an eye on your home while away, or set up motion-activated alerts. It also supports advanced features like gesture controls and .
- : The most stylish of the bunch comes with a 10-inch screen for $250 or an 8-inch version for $200.
- : It only has an 8-inch screen and it's $250, but offers the best sound quality of the group.
- : LG has a smart display as well, but it's too expensive at $300 and doesn't have any distinctive features to justify the price.
- 披露：如果您购买我们网站上的任何特色内容，CNET 可能会获得部分收入。
The Nest Hub makes controlling your smart home easier with a well-organized overview of your gadgets. It also makes cooking easier with step-by-step recipe guides. Other smart displays like theas well, but the Nest Hub is affordable and cute and can fit into any room.
- Sonos One 听起来很棒，最后支持 Google 助手。
The Sonos One sounds great and you can pair two of them for stereo sound. The $300is slightly better if you truly want the best of the best in terms of sound quality, but the Sonos One comes close enough and you save $100.
The bamboo back of themodel is particularly striking and looks good in the kitchen. It has the same features as the Nest Hub with a bigger screen for watching videos and more of a premium overall feel, as opposed to the cute feel of the Nest Hub.
There arewith having such an intelligent camera always watching for familiar faces in your living room -- especially given that the Nest Hub Max includes a digital kill switch for the camera, but not a physical shutter that covers it altogether. Still, no other smart display does as much as this one does, and Google says that the camera data is never used for ad personalization.
得益于其精密的摄像头和软件，谷歌的Nest Hub Max可以了解你的样子，并显示你个性化的数据位，每当它识别你的脸。使用 127 度广角镜头，它还可以跟踪您在视频通话过程中在帧内移动时。它甚至可以识别手势 - 只需在近距离举手，以静默暂停或恢复音频或视频播放。
If you're still overwhelmed, take a deep breath and grab the. It'll give you a starting point to see if you like having Google Assistant ready to help in your home. If you like it, you can always expand with other options later. Plus, Google Assistant is great no matter which device you pick and Google does a good job of keeping older devices up to date.
Don't show this again